MSMM 2021 - MATHEMATICAL AND STATISTICAL METHODS FOR METROLOGY
Following the success of the previous edition of the Workshop, and in view of the anticipated collaborations between statistical and metrological European communities, the forthcoming Workshop on Mathematical and Statistical Methods for Metrology MSMM 2021 will be jointly organised by the European Network for Business and Industrial Statistics (ENBIS) and the European Metrology Network (EMN) for Mathematics and Statistics (MATHMET), under the local organisation of INRIM and Politecnico di Torino.
Highlights of the workshop include invited talks, as well as plenary, specialised and contributed sessions concerning the main topics of Mathematics and Statistics for metrological applications.
Session topics include but are not limited to:
- Uncertainty and measurement quality evaluation
- Regression and inverse models
- Interlaboratory data evaluation
- High dimensional, dynamic and complex models
- Bayesian models
- Simulations and virtual experiments, computational methods and digital twins
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Big Data analytics
- Statistical engineering
- Data and software reliability
- Design of experiments, sampling and sequential design
- Digitalization in Metrology
- Time series analysis
- Conformity assessment, reliability and quality control
Instructions on how to upload the abstracts and register for the Workshop are available on the website.
• EXTENDED DEADLINE 26 March 2021 – submission of a title and an extended abstract (max 2 pages) including main references and keynotes
• 23 April 2021 – acceptance notification to the authors
• 3 May 2021 – early-bird registration: standard € 100 / reduced for PhD students € 70
After this date the fees will be: standard € 130 / reduced for PhD students € 90
• 31 May - 1 June 2021 – Virtual Workshop
• In June – call for submission of papers to special issues of relevant scientific journals
Queries can be addressed to the Organising Committee.